Serving our region for nearly 150 years, Perthshire Chamber of Commerce is the respected independent voice of local business. We are an independent, voluntary, non-profit making, non-political business membership organisation. Our focus is on championing the issues that matter to our members, helping promote and protect the interests of local businesses and the economic future and communities of Perthshire.
Perthshire Chamber of Commerce represents local companies ranging from global operators and recognised household names to one person home-based businesses and urban and rural smaller and medium enterprises.
If you want to be heard in the corridors of power, are looking for international growth or simply want to build your business to give flexibility over your lifestyle, membership of Perthshire Chamber of Commerce will support your goals.
We offer an extensive list of member benefits, including:
• Business and networking events to build your contacts
• Training and support to increase the skills of you and your team
• International and exporting assistance to help boost your sales in overseas markets
• Tailored and increased support for start-up businesses.
• Exclusive offers and marketing to our extensive list of members and partners
• Campaigns on local and national policy issues that affect the bottom line of your business
It all makes Perthshire Chamber of Commerce membership great value for money. Interested? You can join us online today or contact us on 01738 448325 or email: email@example.com
3 Whitefriars Crescent,
Perth, PH2 0PA