If you are thinking of starting a business or have already started one and need some assistance, then a specialised team of experienced business mentors is available to assist you to start or manage your business as follows:
1. To give assistance in the various business facets, e.g. Finance, marketing, production, administration, sales, export, personnel etc.
2. To work on a one-to-one basis by way of face to-face meetings or via email.
3. To give guidance and training in marketing and selling techniques.
4. To assist in applying for funding by way of business plans etc.
5. Our organisation is not funded by the Government or other funders and is run by experienced business volunteers.
6 There is no set time limit imposed by the mentoring and it could continue as long as the mentee requires assistance.
7. Fees: There is a one off introduction fee of £25 for the initial meeting after which there are no fees.